Regular assemblies of worship and mid-week study will resume this Sunday, May 17, 2020.
While the Governor’s “Safer at Home” order has been struck down, our county has published its own re-opening advice. You can read it by clicking here.
The elders are adopting a “common sense” approach to re-opening, as we trust our members to monitor and maintain their own health.
Here are some more specific points of our plan:
- The Lord’s Supper, luncheon, and second service are postponed until further notice
- Physical distancing at 6’ is expected
- When the weather is fair, we may assemble outside
- Bring your own Psalter Hymnal or use disposable bulletin w/ song lyrics
- Common surfaces will be disinfected between services (volunteers needed)
- A wellness table with masks, gloves, and sanitizer is in the foyer
- We will increase the % of outdoor air circulation into ventilation system
- Those who are not well or not comfortable with our plan are excused from services
Thank you for your attention to all these points. Our aim is to be wise and remain above reproach in the eyes of the watching world.